The Eagle & Sun post-covid-19
The Eagle and Sun has re-opened after lockdown
We are looking forward to our customers returning to the newly refurbished Eagle and Sun, but post-coronavirus we have had to make certain changes to ensure your safety:
- We have complied with all government COVID-19 guidelines
- Masks must be worn when moving around the site
- There will be a temporarily limited menu, but The Carvery is back!
- We will provide table service to all customers for food and drinks
- We will have to limit the number of customers so please book in advance
- We will need some details on entry of anyone visiting us over 16 to assist with track and trace (GDPR compliant)
- There will be an ample supply of sanitiser available for all customers
We will also be operating a one-way-system to provide social distancing where possible, which means that you will need to wait at the car park entrance alongside the canal. Here you will be welcomed by a member of staff who will check your reservation and ensure that we have your contact details for track and trace. You will then be directly to your table, where your orders will be taken. Drinks will be brought to your table and you will be directed to the Carvery when it is safe to do so.
If you need anything during your visit please attract the attention of a member of staff who will assist. Please pay by card whenever possible!
The carvery which will be served:
Mon - Sat 12:00 - 3:00pm and 5:00 - 8:30pm. Sundays 12:00 - 7:00pm.
The A-la-carte menu is available Mon - Sat 12:00 - 8:30. Sundays 12:00 - 7pm.
Eagle lunch menu (69.96 KB)
Eagle dinner (86.49 KB)
Eagle sunday menu (69.81 KB)
Eagle christmas fayre (64.96 KB)
Please book in advance by calling 01905 799266 and complete our pre-reservation enquiry form here.
We look forward to seeing you from the 12th April and would appreciate your cooperation during these trying times - Stay Safe!
Emma & Chloe Taylor